It is a time for both members and those interested in the mission of the Pennsylvania Council of the Blind to learn about the latest issues concerning persons with vision loss. The conference features presentations on topics like adjustment to blindness, acc
ess technology and more. Both professional and social networking opportunities are offered throughout the weekend. This annual event provides a chance for vendors and nonprofit organizations to directly reach consumers with vision loss in an accessible and friendly environment. Plus, we have a great time!
Hear from others on why you should attend.
- A First Timer
- A Student’s Perspective
- 2016 auction prize donation letter and marketing form
A series of short, five minutes or less, podcasts about the 2021 Conference:
- First PCB 2021 Conference podcast
- Second PCB 2021 Conference podcast
- PCB 2021 Conference podcast 3.mp 25003
- 2021 PCB Conference Podcast #4-Jeopardy: For the Common Man, What's that all about?
- PCB 2021 Conference podcast5
Latest Conference Information:Older Entries »