• Develops presentations which emphasize adaptation to low vision
• Defines the unique social and physical challenges and differences between blindness and low vision
• explores and publicizes aids, appliances, techniques, and resources for coping with moderate vision loss
• Working with the Membership Committee, assists in the recruitment and retention of members with low vision
• Prepares materials for publication discussing aspects related to low vision
Members of the committee are strongly encouraged to join the Council of Citizens with Low Vision.
The Low Vision Committee meets on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
|Debbie Rozear||Lehigh Valley|
|Yvonne Garris||Red Rose|
|Edward Hersh||Red Rose|
|Tony Swartz||Lehigh Valley|
|Liaison:||John Horst||Red Rose|