- Encourages the use of braille among the visually impaired population
- Conducts activities and demonstrations in the use of braille
- Communicates the benefits of braille
- Promotes other accessible alternative formats of published materials which provide advanced methods for accessing of content
- Advocates for braille as an accessible format of published materials and correspondence by agencies, organizations, and government entities
- Prepares materials for publication discussing aspects related to braille and other accessible formats
The committee Meets on the first Monday of the month.
Chair: Sandy Marsiglia 717-635-9937