Accelerate Your Trip to Self-Reliance
Thursday, October 27 – Sunday, October 30, 2022
Zoom in by Standard Phone, computer, or Smart Phone
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is blind, visually impaired, losing vision, relatives and friends of such individuals, special education and rehabilitation professionals, accessibility advocates, and community supporters
FREE Conference Registration includes:
- Access to the Zoom platform to interact with all presenters, live exhibits, and other attendees.
- Toll-free calling option upon request.
- Opportunities to participate in special events for prizes.
- Entrance into general door prize drawings throughout the weekend.
- Conference Program provided in your preferred reading format when you register by October 10th.
- Zoom real-time closed captioning.
- Automatic registration for the PCB Live Auction on Sunday, October 30 at 3 PM.
- Participation in elections and business for paid PCB members
Conference Activity Highlights:
Exhibits will begin Thursday, October 27. Some of these exhibits may be interactive where attendees are able to speak with exhibitors via Zoom for 30 or 60 minutes. Be sure to consult the final schedule for the start time and lineup when you receive your program.
When we are not streaming conference programming, you will hear recorded exhibits.
There is still time left to become an exhibitor or sponsor for the 2022 PCB Conference. Check out exhibit options for all the opportunities we have to offer.