CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!!
2016 PCB CONFERENCE
“FORGING NEW AND IMPROVED RELATIONSHIPS”
OCTOBER 20-23 AT CROWNE PLAZA HARRISBURG-HERSHEY
The Pennsylvania Council of the Blind invites you to join us for our 81st annual conference celebrating independence and opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired.
• Gather tips for gaining and maintaining independence
• Learn about accessible products, services, and activities
• Get plugged in to the latest issues impacting the vision-impaired community
• Find new friends and mentors who also live with vision loss
• Enjoy a weekend escape from the pressures of misperception and stereotype
Who is Eligible to Apply?
• High School and College Students who are blind or visually impaired (Given Priority)
• College Students with Sight enrolled in a blindness-related area of study
• All applicants must be a PA resident or enrolled in a PA institution
What does a scholarship include?
• Ground transportation to and from the conference site in Harrisburg
• 3 nights lodging at the conference hotel (double occupancy)
• Your meals while at the conference
• Conference registration fees
Apply at www.pcb1.org/scholarship/first-timer-student-scholarship/
Applications due by Friday, September 23, 2016
QUESTIONS: CONTACT JULE ANN LIEBERMAN AT 610-688-6517 OR JULEANNL@COMCAST.NET
Keep up with Conference Details: http://www.pcb1.org/conference/
Follow Twitter Updates: @PCB_Advocate